Terms & Conditions
- This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The objective of this website is to facilitate the parents of the students of the school to make them aware about the updates of the school. The Parents are expected to log in from time to time and obtain the required information that is expected of this website.
- The user holding any account on this website shall be responsible for the confidentiality of the credentials like Login ID and Password of the website. The user also agrees that if any of the user information provided is untrue or inaccurate, we shall have the rights to deactivate the account immediately.
- In case of any query you may please contact our school at (079) 69000072 or write to us at email@example.com.
- In general you may browse our website without providing any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, you need to use the credentials provided to you as a Parent User or a staff user.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone unless specifically provided for.
- We may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
REGISTRATION FEES (cost of the application form) once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Business Ordinance Clause
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time” hublot diamond watch replica high quality replica watch for sale luxury watches replica rolex