ADMISSION PROCESS AT SKIPS
Eligibility For PGDM
Students pursuing or having completed a minimum of three year graduate programme in any discipline with minimum 50%(45% for SC/ST/OBC) aggregate marks from any university, recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/AICTE/UGC, are eligible for Post Graduate Studies in Management. Students appearing for their final examination in April-May 2020 can also apply. However, they should produce documentary evidence of having passed the graduation examination with minimum aggregate marks as specified above, on or before 30th July 2020, failing which the students will forfeit their admission. The student must have completed the graduation examination process before joining the institute.
Student besides fulfilling the above qualifications is required to appear for one of the national level management entrance tests namely CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT or state level selection test, if any conducted by the respective state regime.
- Score within the Common Admission Test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) – 35 %
- Score for educational performance in XStd., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree – 15%
- Screening Process (Aptitude Test – Group Discussion – Interview) – 45%
- Weightage for participation in Sports / Extra-curricular activities / Gender diversity – 5 %
- Declaration of consolidated merit position for each of the candidates.
- All the merit positioned candidates will be called for counseling at different time slots depending upon the rank.
- Admission cut-off date will be announced along with the declaration of the merit list.