POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
PGDM at SKIPS
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme at the SKIPS is a biennial, full-time Programme. The PGDM Programme of SKIPS is highly renowned and appraised programme.
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Management Programme has been divided into 3 portions - majority Core and few Elective courses within the First Year; Summer Internship in Industry for eight weeks in the period of April - June; and majorly Elective courses and few Core courses within the Second Year. The academic year starts in June/July and finishes in March/April of the subsequent year. An academic year comprises of 3 trimesters, every trimester spreading across eleven to thirteen weeks. The Annual Convocation for the graduating batch typically happens in the month of March/April.
The Programme enables learning in principle and practice of various areas of management and is fastidiously planned with supported contribution of inputs by key stakeholders including Industry Specialists, Faculty and the Students. The Programme gives students the chance to build up their skills of correspondence, initiative, relational and organizing aptitudes; skills that are essential in present progressive modern world and quick changing business conditions. The Programme conjointly provides opportunities for students to develop essential learning and abilities with academic rigor in applying key ideas and diagnostic instruments. The Programme outfits a student with requisite information and skills, needed for playing leadership and effective management roles in the corporates.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOS)
PGDM Programme Outcomes
- Apply Knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Ability to exhibit specific skill-set required by the corporate.
- Demonstrate competencies needed to start a business or continue family business.